What is IOSH?
Managing Safely (IOSH) is for Managers and Supervisors in any sector or organisation and are designed to get people up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams. If you are serious about becoming a valuable member of your team, then boost your career by updating your knowledge in health management.
Health and Safety is not just priority in construction workplaces, itís a priority in most workplaces.
By completing this training, you will know:
- How to keep people safe.
- How to manage health and safety within an organisation.
- How to identify things that are hazardous and things that are not.
- How to carry out risk assessments that reduce hazards and dangers to acceptable levels.
- What the organisation needs to do to comply with the law.
- The difference between popular culture health and safety and real health safety.
2019 Dates now available:
IOSH/1 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd May 2019 (Inclusive)
IOSH/2 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st November 2019 (Inclusive)
IPS International, Northbank House, Sir Thomas Longley Road, Medway City Estate, Rochester, Kent ME2 4DU
£485.00 plus VAT per person. This will include buffet lunches and refreshments.
Don't miss out on your chance to boost your career.