Being offered at our Rochester centre. Places are limited so book now.
Most managerial roles involve the review of financial documents, analysis of financial performance and managing budgets. However this can be challenging if you donít have a background in finance. This course will help you to understand basic financial documents used in business. You will learn how to interpret the information in these documents, and use it to manage day-to-day business activity. This will enable you to be more effective in your managerial role.
Length of course:
This is a one day course and runs for approx. 7 hours. You will receive a certificate of attendance on satisfactory completion of the course.
Who is the qualification for?
This course is ideal if youíre a manager looking for a basic grounding in key financial documents and processes.
Learner entry requirements?
The AAT does not set entry requirements for this qualification and may be undertaken by individuals who are not in an accounting role. However, it is beneficial if learners have the potential and opportunity to understand some basic concepts of budgets and income
What you will learn:
1. Understanding the income statement and account statement of financial position
- What is included in a statement of financial position
- What is included in an income statement account
- The differences between the above two financial statements
2. Using information from the income statement account and statement of financial position
- How to interpret information from an income statement account and statement of financial position
- Ratio analysis
- How to interpret using ratio analysis
- How to use selected ratios to interpret information in financial statements
- The limitations of ratio analysis
3. Controlling Cash
- Why cash doesnít equal profit
- What you can do to ensure thereís sufficient cash within the business
4. Using budgets to manage business activity
- How budgets help with day to day business management
- How to interpret information in a budget
20th May 2016
16th June 2016
29th June 2016Cost:
Only £179 + VAT per person (includes training, refreshments and course hand-outs). IPS International accept most major credit cards, BACS, cheque, etc. Venue:
IPS International Ltd, Northbank House, Sir Thomas Longley Road, Medway City Estate, Rochester, Kent, ME2 4DU P.S.
Should you have a group of employees that you wish to book on this course then why not take advantage of our offer to run a bespoke course for you?
We can offer it on dates to suit you, at your venue and at a very reasonable price.
Contact us now to discuss further To book this course:
Simply email: email@example.com
, call 01634 298800 or reply to this e-mail PLEASE NOTE IPS INTERNATIONAL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO POSTPONE A COURSE IF UNDER SUBSCRIBED