We are all remaining alert and vigilant due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and in doing so please find how we are dealing with the situation and what we are doing to ensure we provide training in a safe environment.
- Everyone who visits our Training Centres including our staff are asked to immediately wash their hands upon arrival to reduce the likely hood of onward contact transmission
- Wall mounted sanitiser dispensers are available in toilets and eating areas, encouraging everyone to be vigilant and to use as well as frequent hand washing
- We have added Coronavirus awareness and guideline posters and signs around our training centre
- Our centres are frequently being cleaned with recommended sanitizing products
- We are following published Government advice regarding how education and business establishments deal with Coronavirus
- We are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees and they follow NHS advice. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home.
- Most staff have remote working capability and can work from home. Staff that do not have remote working capability can be provided with this if individually agreed and work requirements would allow this
- Where trainees and Apprentices require remote assessment or progress visits this can be done either by telephone, Skype or the IPS Moodle Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- We are following any Coronavirus procedures that are in place with Employers we deal with, respecting and following
- We will be waiving cancellation fees for any course reservations that need to be cancelled as a result of a course candidate having a Coronavirus diagnosis and/or a self-isolation related travel ban
- If one of our Trainers/Instructors is ill, self-isolating or has a Coronavirus diagnosis we will run the course with another Instructor, or we will rearrange it for an agreed set of dates without further charge
- If you have an existing booking, we want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to promote a safe and secure training facilities and we look forward to welcoming you.
We will issue further guidance as the situation develops.