The online City & Guilds 18th Edition, Wiring Regulations course, is aimed at practicing electricians with relevant experience and other allied professionals needing to update and enhance their understanding of the wiring regulations at your own space. The IET online course is excellent in terms of content and the delivery system.
The 18th Edition 2382 training course has no formal entry requirements; however, candidates are required to be 18+ and have a basic knowledge of electrical science and installation works. Have the comfort of working from anywhere with this online course but with IPS you get the added benefit and support of an online tutor email system with a response in 48hrs to any questions you might have throughout.
Why take this course online rather than in a training centre?
- This course is the equivalent of our 5 day 18th edition course delivered at our Rochester centre
- Study the course on any digital device without having to install any software
- You can take the course at your own pace online anywhere you are
- No need to take time off work (only 1 day for the exam)
- Tutor input still available with an email system to ask any questions if needed
- Once you feel ready, contact us to book in C&G 2382-18 exam to be taken at our Rochester or Dover Training centres once the course is complete, included in the exam package
18th Edition Requirements for Electrical Installations
£550.00 – £650.00 +VAT