The CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent.
Whether you are an employer, learner, or colleague, is it vital to be able to identify harm, abuse and exploitation, and more importantly, to act upon it appropriately.
Do you work with young people? Not sure how to identify the symptoms of harm, abuse, and exploitation and what to do about it? Do you want to develop your understanding of safeguarding young people?
What you'll learn
- Understand the concept of safeguarding young people from harm, abuse and exploitation
- Understand ways of safeguarding young people from harm, abuse and exploitation
- Know the legislation, policies and support in place to safeguard young people from abuse, harm and exploitation
- Know how to respond to allegations of harm, abuse and exploitation
- Learn about online safety
This qualification will support individuals to develop a knowledge and understanding of the ways in which young people may be vulnerable to harm, abuse or exploitation in the workplace or learning environment. Also, the responsibilities required to keep young people safe and the role and responsibility of different agencies and the legal context of safeguarding.
2 packages available:
The assignment based option, candidates will be set the assignment, a short induction will be given, and self-directed study over a 4-week period.
The training and assignment option, candidates will attend a half day training session.
There are two pathways available, delivery at either the customer’s premises (dependent on how many candidates) or at one of our training centres in Rochester or Dover.
|IPS International Northbank House
Sir Thomas Longley Road
|The Old Boiler House, Unit C
The cost includes the all necessary training materials, online support, registration and certification with CACHE.