IPS has made plans to be “COVID-SECURE”, the new term to make sure workplaces are compliant with Social Distance guidelines. We have a duty to reduce workplace risk to the lowest reasonably practicable level by taking preventative measures to make sure everyone’s health and safety is protected at Northbank House and our Dover Office.
When you arrive at Northbank House or our Dover Centre, you will find a government certificate in the reception area that confirms we have complied with guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
There are five steps completed for safer working together:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene product procedures in line with government guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
Our booklet will take you through the measures we have taken and what is now in place and what staff and learners need to do in our centres going forward.